Tuesday 14 September 2010

[KDrama] Road Number 1

Yes, I know a drama about war. Not my thing but I really liked this one. I must admit I started watching this because of my favorite actor So Ji Sub. First of all I've an huge interest in North Korea and the Korean war that happened during these days. So that was another good reason to watch this.


Details
Title: 로드 넘버원
English: Road No. 1 / Road Number One
Genre: Action, drama, romance, war
Episodes: 20
Broadcast Network: MBC

Synopsis
This drama is about the events that happened around "Route 1" which lies between Seoul and Pyongyang. The story is about an Officer who wasn't prepared for war but he has to in order to protect his beloved Soo Yeon, who he loved since youth. He struggled with nightmares about the last war he survived. However, he is able to leave the past behind and shows some extraordinary survival skills, friendship and cooperation during brutal war conditions.

*Under contruction*

No comments:

Post a Comment