Friday 19 November 2010

[2010.11.19] CIRQUE DU SOLEIL

Yo~!
I went to Cirque du Soleil yesterday~! This time to the show Totem =) It's their new show and it was absolutely amazing ♥

I went with my mom and grandmother =) I wanted her to come with us because I knew she would love every second of it! ^^ We traveled to Amsterdam by train which went well ... too well >.< Anyways we arrived at the tent and we could go directly to our seats. We were sitting on the 8th row on the left side of the stage =) A good view !!

I was so excited! I couldn't wait one more minute! I wanted to see Totem! And not very much later the lights went off and the show started. =) The music immediately gave me choosebumps, and a smile from ear to ear was shown on my face XD I was so happy! It started with light projects on the stage which showed us underwater effects =) And some water creatures did some acrobatic acts. I can't explain what they did tho =x XD Kinda hard to explain! But after the underwater acts the projects on the stage showed us the sea hitting the beach. With sea sounds <33 Then there was one of my favorite acts 2 boys and one girl who were flying in the air doing some awesome stunts!

My favorite act was the denying love trapeze act. One boy tries to impress a girl and she sort of falls for it and then a denying love trapeze act starts =x She tries to get away from him by letting go of his hands or the trapeze but he can't let her go. (she litterly let go of the trapeze and hands =x she just let herself fall down and he catched her by one hand or leg! It was absolutely amazing ♥) and after trying to leave him the whole act long, they both fall in love in the end ^^. At least that's how I saw the act, that's the great thing about Cirque du Soleil everyone can see it differently. It's a bummer that there aren't any video's of it yet! So I can't show it to you =) But I will post the trailer for a impression of how it was!

Jep the Show was awesome but No ... it didn't win from Varekai!! Varekai is still my favorite Cirque du Soleil Show by FAR ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment