Sunday 2 May 2010

[2010.05.02] exist†trace





Yesterday I went to the exist†trace concert @ Tivoli de Helling Utrecht, The Netherlands. The gig was awesome! I really liked it! I will start from the beginning... here I go.


I went to Utrecht Central Station and there I would meet masqueradehime and criminalscream so we could go to the Tivoli venue together. I think that it was the first time EVER that my train was too early. Why was my train too early? Normally you would say that I was lucky so I could make it in time to the next train. But now I had to wait longer on Utrechtstation and it was cold! Really cold! Did I already said that it was really cold? XD Good, after 20 minutes I saw my friends walking towards me and we went to the toilet and after that we bought some food ^^ So we wouldn't faint during the performance!



My luck continued ... ( aherm ) the bus driver loved us too much so that we weren't allowed to leave the bus! Damnit, so we had to push the "stop" again and she let us out at the next track. WHY didn’t that stupid bus driver let us out at the right track?! We had to walk back in the pouring rain… Well I must say I don´t have the right to complain because I had a hood…
masqueradehime was completely soaked when we finally reached the venue. And it continued raining.


A few minutes before the doors opened the rain stopped! And we could put down our umbrella’s so we could walk in the venue without picking someone’s eyes out LOL. When we were in we bought our merchandise because we had to run afterwards so we could make it in time for our train. I bought the Girl T-Shirt and the “new” CD/DVD. You got a signed card with that I had a clover 10! (Yes, I really mean a play card) When we were inside the waiting continued. I saw a familiar face so I went to her to say hi and talked with her for a few minutes. It’s always nice to meet new people at concerts! That’s how I met masqueradehime and criminalscream too, you know?


I walked back to the platforms (where we were standing) and the lights went out and the intro started! OMG I was so excited! I didn’t know what I could expect, I saw some vids on YouTube and Jyou didn’t sound that good back then. Mally walked on the stage followed by Omi … O…M…G …And with that I really mean OMG … there wasn’t an other word that crossed my mind back then … she … OMG … She is so … awesome and hot! And perfect! Yes… that sounds gay but I don’t care. I’d be gay for Omi, no problem! xD



Good were was I? Oh yesh after Omi (sorry) Naoto and Miko walked on the stage and a little later Jyou joined the club. They started with RESONANCE I love that song but apparently the crowd didn’t like it? They were all just standing and staring and it took almost 3 songs for them to finally get wild and jump.
They also played old songs like
Judea I really love that song, but I must say, I don’t know exist trace that good you know? It’s not like I know all the lyric and stuff. Jyou made the crowd sing the chorus of Judea and I sucked so I thought let’s give up and just hum a bit. xD LOL well I wanted to sing along really but I really sucked so it was for the best this way believe me! The setlist was great they played old and new songs and I really loved their “Lost in Helix” performance. I really had goosebumps it sounded smooth and with that light echo in the mic … perfect! That was another great thing about the concert, the sound was GREAT.


The MC’s were cute! Jyou told us that they went out for a walk but got lost. But then they met a nice Dutch man who showed them the way back to the venue. And after that she told us that the people in the Netherlands were really nice and that she loved our country.


Well and there it was the last song, and it was LATE and with late I mean that we had to hurry to be in time to catch the last train home ( lol WHY do I hear Last Train Home from Lostprophets in my head? ) Anyways, they walked of the stage and we had to take our jackets and had to hurry towards the bus track. We all made it in time to catch the train but today I heard that we missed 30 minutes from their concert! It sucked! It really really sucked!



Well I can complain and hyper the whole night if I want to, but I will spare you my fangirlism.
Awh~! I’m so nice! xD
The important thing is that you all know how great the concert was and how much it sucked that we missed 30 minutes of it! =) Hope you liked my erm… rubbish? And sorry about the typo’s don’t be too mad at me for the spelling mistakes ok?

Bye~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment